From individual homes to entire communities, ProForce provides security for the householder, the condominium association, the luxury apartment complex and the home owners’ association.
Security is an important part of a resident’s quality of life. Security is not a luxury but one of Maslow’s hierarchy of basic human needs, just above the psychological needs of breathing, food, water and sleep. Good security increases the desirability of a community.
The board of a condominium or home owners’ association, which is typically made up of volunteers, does not want to manage the day-to-day security functions. ProForce provides the management expertise and works with the property manager and other professionals to form part of a cohesive team. Good communications between the client and ProForce and to the individual officers is paramount. A supervisor is always available, if needed.
ProForce law enforcement officers provide the following services to residential communities:
- Access control, including visitor logs,
- Concierge/valet services in luxury apartment buildings,
- Traffic control, including enforcing traffic laws,
- Parking enforcement,
- Security patrols,
- Peace keeping at meetings,
- Community center security, including swimming pool supervision,
- First aid and emergency co-ordination.
For individual households, the menu of vacation and other services that a client may select from, includes:
- Elderly checks,
- Internal inspections, daily or less frequently, looking for:
- Plumbing leaks,
- Malfunctioning air-conditioning, including wine storage,
- Lighting schedules,
- Any other damage and maintenance issues,
- Refrigerator & freezer problems,
- Making sure appliances are off or on, as applicable,
- Resetting alarm systems,
- Mail and delivery checks and
- Watering house plants.
- External inspections, checking for:
- Any signs of attempted break-in,
- Check all doors and windows locked,
- Leaking landscaping sprinklers,
- External lighting,
- Pick up deliveries,
- Pool and spa problems, and
- Landscape damage.
- Mail holding/forwarding.